2017 GMC Yukon XL SLT
- ■Liftgate, power, hands free
- ■Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your New driver
- ■Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- ■Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Call today at (903) 676 – 5200! Recent Arrival!
* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Financing is available with rates as Low as 2.9% w.A.C. Get pre-approved in no time by filling out a credit application on the finance section of our website! We also offer many different Low-cost extended service and warranty products. Call today at (903) 676 – 5200! Brinson Ford Lincoln of Athens, TX is a family owned and operated business. We are committed to delivering the best possible service! Our mission is to provide East Texas, Tyler, Dallas, and Fort Worth quality vehicles at no hassle prices. We can offer pre-purchase inspections, Dallas Love-Field or DFW airport shuttles, financing, warranties and more!
* Seating for up to nine passengers; nicer interior than other truck-based, full-size SUVs; all-terrain mobility with four-wheel drive; Tow rating is higher than average for the. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 150 amps
Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
Keyless start, push button start
Powertrain grade braking
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Not available with 2WD models or (NHT) HD Trailering Package.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.